There are several QuickBooks banking errors that you might encounter due to the interruption in the bank’s website, like technical glitches, server issues and ongoing maintenance of the website. One such error is QuickBooks Error Code 102 that might occur while transferring data between the QuickBooks Online application and your financial institution. Another reason is an unstable internet network connection, due to which you are unable to connect with your financial institution. And thus, you won’t be able to download the transactions from the bank website, which hampers the ongoing business activity. Therefore, you must fix this error as soon as possible so that you can continue with your online banking services in QuickBooks. Go through the entire blog and get all the relevant information to get rid of this error without any hassle.
Struggling with QuickBooks Error Code 102 while doing online banking in QuickBooks Online application? Well, don’t worry and connect with our highly certified professionals to acquire the best possible solutions by placing a call at the QuickBooks Error Support Number +1(855)-856-0053.
Why do you end up with QuickBooks Online Bank Account Error 102?
You might come across QuickBooks Online Bank Account Error 102 when you have entered the wrong login credentials to sign in to your bank account. Well, numerous other reasons might trigger this error; some of them are discussed below:
- It might occur when your bank account is new, and you haven’t started online banking.
- Also, you might come across this error if you have selected the wrong financial institution from the available list of options.
- Issues with the web browser may also be responsible.
How can you detect QuickBooks Error Code 102?
You can easily detect QuickBooks Error Code 102 with the help of the following indications listed below:
- Whenever you encounter the error, you will be displayed with an error message stating the error code 102.
- Moreover, you might encounter this error when you cannot download or update financial transactions in QBO.
- Sluggish performance of the computer may also be responsible.
Effective Solutions To Fix QuickBooks Error Code 102
Below, we have mentioned some effective troubleshooting solutions to resolve QuickBooks Online Bank Account Error 102 easily.
Solution 1: Check Your Bank Or Credit Card Website
You must verify your Bank or Credit Card website to ensure that everything is working from your bank’s end and you are receiving notifications and alerts from your bank. To do so, you must go through the below-listed point thoroughly:
- Initially, sign in to your bank’s website using the valid QuickBooks login credentials.
- If you face any issues while signing in to your bank account, get in touch with your bank to fix the error.
- Following this, verify if you have received any notifications, alerts from your bank.
- Apart from this, you must verify your account pages, account history and transactions once again. If you cannot access all of these pages, it signifies that there is some issue on the bank end itself.
Solution 2: Update Your Bank Connection Manually
If you come across QuickBooks Error Code 102, then to fix this error, you must update your bank connection manually in QuickBooks Online and Self-Employed using the instructions below:
Update Bank Connection In QuickBooks Online Manually
- To begin with, log in to the QuickBooks Online application using the correct login details.
- Afterwards, look for the Banking or Transactions menu.
- Then, select the Update option.
Update Bank Connection In QuickBooks Self-Employed Manually
- In the first step, you need to sign in to your QuickBooks Self-Employed.
- Soon after this, you need to choose the Profile icon and then click the Bank Accounts option.
- Thereafter, select the Refresh All option.
Get Professional Help To Fix QuickBooks Error Code 102!
Hopefully, we assure you that the solutions listed above will help you resolve QuickBooks Error Code 102. But, still, if you are facing any difficulty to fix the error, we suggest you to get in touch with our experts by dialing the Asquare Cloud Hosting Contact Number +1(855)-856-0053.