QuickBooks File Doctor Tool is one such tool that is launched by Intuit to fix the issues related to damaged company files and network issues. Also, it is known as file repairing software as it helps in repairing issues related to data corruption, windows problems and so on. Moreover, it detects all the issues in your company files and then repairs it on its own so that you can use the accounting application smoothly without any interruption. However, to utilize the QB File Doctor Tool you first have to download and then install it on your system. In this blog we have mentioned all the information that is required to utilize this tool in order to repair all the company file issues.
Want to know more facts and details to use QuickBooks File Doctor and need expert’s assistance? If yes, then don’t worry and reach out to our experts by dialing the helpline number +1(855)-856-0053 to get in touch with our highly certified experts within at least time possible.
How To Fix QuickBooks File Doctor
- There are numerous issues that you can fix using the QuickBooks File Doctor Repair Tool, we have listed some of the errors below:
- Fix the issues that you face while accessing the company file.
- Also, it helps in fixing the issues faced while updating the QuickBooks application.
- QB File Doctor Tool also helps in resolving QuickBooks H-series of errors such as H101, H202, H303 and H505.
- You can easily resolve the errors if the list of customers, vendors or employee lists is either missing or blank.
Important Points you must consider before running QuickBooks File Doctor Tool
Before running the QuickBooks File Doctor Tool you must consider the following things in mind so that you can install the tool easily without any interruption.
- You must be connected with a stable internet connection while running the QBFD tool.
- Also, you must ensure that you have installed a single version of QuickBooks Desktop application.
- Make sure that you have updated the QuickBooks application as per the most recently launched version.
Here’s how to install and run the QuickBooks Doctor File Tool
- In the first step, you have to download the most recently launched version of QuickBooks Doctor File Tool.
- Once you have downloaded the File Doctor Tool and then save it on the Desktop.
- Soon after this, open the downloaded setup file named QuickBooksToolHub.exe and then go through the terms and conditions mentioned in the agreement.
- Once the installation part is completed double-click on the QuickBooks File Doctor tool to open.
- From the QB Tool Hub, choose the Installation issues tab and click Run QuickBooks File Doctor. Further, choose your company file from the list of options.
- Then, click Check Your File option followed by Continue.
- Insert the admin password correctly and click the Next option.
Summing It Up!!
We hope that the information provided in this blog will help you to utilize the QuickBooks File Doctor tool. If you are facing any issues while using the tool then you can connect with our experts by dialing the toll-free number +1(855)-856-0053.
This Blog In Newsniz.com