QuickBooks is an all-inclusive accounting software comprising all the crucial financial data through IDP (Intuit Data Protect). Intuit Data Protect Backup Failed could be a major error since it can risk a lot of critical financial data. In this blog, you will be learning easy yet effective resolutions to overcome this error easily. Since IDP encompasses numerous significant data implement the below solutions meticulously.
Since this is a major technical error, it is always advisable to contact an expert. Call at ‘1.855.738.2784’ to hire a skilled QuickBooks professional to solve your error securely and safely in no time.
Causes for the Intuit Data Protect Backup Failed
Spotting the precise reasons and implementing the respective solutions could be a better way out of this error. These could be some of the most probable reasons for this error:
- The Company File that you are trying to access is already opened in a different workstation.
- You are running ‘IBuEngHost.exe’ in a normal mode instead of the admin mode.
- You might have entered incorrect credentials.
Ensure that you are running all this on the correct server or that your operating system is using different files. Always try restarting your device and the QuickBooks software to see if the error is settled or not. Pick the correct solutions and ensure to apply each of them in a step-wise manner.
You may read also: QuickBooks Update Error 1625
Solutions for the Intuit Data Protect Backup Failed
We have shortlisted some of the most efficient troubleshooting solutions for this error. Follow the given solutions step-wise to get rid of the Intuit Data Protect Backup Failed error:
Solution 1: Update the QuickBooks Software
- Go to the QuickBooks software and verify that you have updated the software to its latest release.
- Also, ensure that you have updated IDP and all such components.
Note: Make sure that you have updated all the components and features of the QuickBooks and have taken a backup of all your data.
Solution 2: Install and Run the ‘QuickBooks Data Protect Diagnostic Tool’.
- Install the QuickBooks Data Protect Diagnostic Tool correctly.
- Then open the tool and allow it to analyse the errors with your system or the software.
- Permit it to resolve this error automatically.
Note: It is always of the essence to keep your Windows and Applications updated! Update it and ensure that while implementing these solutions, you have closed all the applications running at the back.
Solution 3: Modify the Firewall Settings
- In the start menu, type ‘Firewall’ in the search box available.
- Choose the ‘Allow app through Windows Firewall’ option and then select the ‘Allow another app.’
- Now through the browse option, search for the ‘QBIDPservice.exe’ file.
These solutions must unquestionably yield you the expected results for the Intuit Data Protect Backup Failed issue. For further assistance and secure yet professional troubleshooting services, call us at ‘1.855.738.2784’ and let our experienced QuickBooks specialists solve your error seamlessly.
You may read also : Reset QuickBooks Password