Invisalign Clear Aligners offer a customized solution to straighten teeth by using a special, transparent thermoplastic material. These aligners are almost invisible and are highly sought-after by people who want a new smile but don’t have to deal with the stigma and embarrassment that braces can cause.
INVISALIGN CAN CORRECT:
- Crooked Teeth
- Teeth Gaps
It is important to note that Invisalign clear aligners can only be used on certain patients. This depends on their individual case severity and complexity.
These are some fascinating facts about Invisalign treatment that you might not have known:
- Your consultation with our Dubai dentist is the first step to getting Invisalign aligners. He will examine your smile and devise a step-by-step process to achieve a perfect smile. The dentist will assess whether Invisalign is an option for you. In some cases, Invisalign may not be possible.
- A virtual 3D model, known as a ClinCheck(c), is created before you get Invisalign Aligners. This shows you how your teeth will look during every stage of your transformation. This will help you make a decision about whether or not to have Invisalign.
- FDA-approved, Invisalign is made of a medical-grade thermoplastic called SmartTrack(r).
- Invisalign should be worn for no less than 22 hours per day.
- Invisalign is removable, which makes it easy to eat while wearing them. Traditional braces can’t be removed.
- It is possible to switch from traditional braces and Invisalign. However, it is important that you consult our dentist as there are some cases that cannot be fixed using Invisalign.
- Invisalign takes around 12 to 18 months to complete an alignment. It is recommended that you visit our dentist approximately every six weeks during this period.
- Invisalign is best avoided if you smoke, as smoking can cause discoloration of the aligners.
- This brace does not have wires, so you don’t need to see our doctor for adjustments.
- Retainers are often required by patients after Invisalign treatment to prevent their teeth from shifting back to the pre-Invisalign position.
- The Invisalign aligners need to be replaced every two weeks, but this will vary depending on how complex the movements are.
- When wearing Invisalign, it is recommended that you drink plenty of water and other cold beverages.
- You can get Invisalign treatment for either the top or bottom teeth. However, you will need to see our dentist to discuss any customized requirements.
- Invisalign allows you to drink tea or coffee while wearing it. However, they must not be too hot. Invisalign aligners can be removed so you should take them out, then drink your beverage, and then wash your aligners thoroughly before replacing them.
You can learn more about Invisalign Dubai by calling our Dental Clinic in Dubai to speak to our Orthodontic specialists. Call us for an appointment or visit our website at New Ivory Dental and Implant Clinic.