Want to download the latest bank transactions or feeds in your QuickBooks Desktop application, but whenever you try to do it, QuickBooks error OLSU 1013 pops up on your computer screen? If yes, then let us assure you there is no need for you to worry much as getting such errors is pretty usual these days. Through this post, we are going to discuss with you the reasons due to which QuickBooks bank feed error 1013 usually gets triggered and how you can fix it that too in layman’s language and step-wise manner.
Feeling frustrated because of QuickBooks error OLSU 1013 and want to get rid of it immediately? If yes, feel free to contact the QuickBooks professional team at 1.800.579.0391.
What causes QuickBooks bank feed error 1013?
Generally, QuickBooks bank feed error 1013 takes place because of the ill-configured security settings of Internet Explorer. There can be other reasons behind it, such as:
- The connection between QuickBooks Desktop and the financial institution has been outdated.
Also Read : Quickbooks Error 6190 77
What should you do to fix QuickBooks error OLSU 1013?
Solution 1) Check the security settings of your Internet Explorer browser
- Open the Windows Start menu.
- Enter “Internet Explorer” into the search box and select Internet Explorer from the search results.
- On the keyboard, press the Alt and X keys to open the Tools menu.
- From the drop-down list of options, select Internet options.
- Go to the Advanced tab and scroll down your screen to the Security section.
- Make sure that the TLS 1.2 checkbox is selected.
Click on the OK button.
- Close all the applications running on your computer.
- After following the steps mentioned above, restart your computer.
- Open QuickBooks Desktop and try to download your latest bank transactions.
Solution 2) Refresh the connection between QuickBooks Desktop and the bank
- Open QuickBooks Desktop and go to the Company menu.
- From the drop-down menu, select the Chart of Accounts option.
- Checkmark the Include Inactive checkbox and look for any inactive bank account with a lightning bolt sign.
- Right-click the inactive bank account and then select the Edit Account option.
- Go to the Bank Feed Settings tab and then choose Deactivate All OnlineServices.
- Click on the OK button.
- Select the Save & Close button.
- Close your company file and reopen it.
- Make sure that the lightning bolt sign is no more there.
- Try to download your latest bank transactions or feeds.
If you get QuickBooks error OLSU 1013 even after following both the troubleshooting solutions mentioned in the post above, then the file you’re trying to download from your bank might not be compatible with QuickBooks. Therefore, we suggest you download bank transactions in .QBO format and check if this fixes the error. You can also ask for additional troubleshooting assistance to resolve QuickBooks bank feed error 1013 from QuickBooks experts at 1.800.579.0391.
Also Read : QuickBooks Reconcilation Error