Vivo V23 Pro is a top-of-the-line smartphone from the house of Vivo that users have highly anticipated. vivo V23 Pro flaunts color-changing Fluorite AG Glass on the back and sides, which can absorb and reflect the light simultaneously.
The glass back creates some amazing color patterns in different light conditions. vivo V23 Pro is available in Sunshine Gold and Stardust Black colors and is largely considered the best mobile under Rs. 50,000 in India.
vivo V23 Pro Price and Specifications
vivo V23 Pro 5G has a sticker price of Rs. 38,990 under the flagship devices segment. Since it packs a range of cool features, Vivo V23 Pro is probably the best mobile under Rs. 50,000. Here is a detailed overview of its features:
- Performance – Vivo V23 Pro runs on a MediaTek MT6893 Dimensity 1200 5G 6nm chipset with an Octa-Core processor. It also packs a Mali-G77 MC9 GPU for robust gaming performance. Such top-notch hardware is supported by 12 GB RAM for a smooth operation regardless of the multitasking that you want to do.
The multi-core CPU can comfortably handle large-sized gaming and work-related apps such as MS Office, PUBG, Video/Audio editors, etc. No matter how complex the app you want to use, this CPU can handle everything you throw.
- Design – Vivo V23 Pro excels in the design department. vivo V23 Pro has a handy design and doesn’t feel bulky. It only weighs 171 grams which makes it easy to carry while on calls or while streaming videos.
Considering its large display and a huge battery, Vivo V23 Pro fits comfortably in hand. Its sleek design with a glass back and curved edges are certainly attention-grabbing. No wonder it is often called the best mobile under 50000.
- Display – Vivo V23 Pro has a large and lively AMOLED display of 6.56 inches with a resolution of 1080 x 2376 pixels and a refresh rate of 90 Hz and HDR10+. This is an FHD+ display that adds a new visual perspective while playing games or watching movies.
The display shows rich colors and is protected from small scratches and smudges by Schott Xensation Up tech. However, you might have to install tempered glass for added protection.
- Camera – Vivo V23 Pro has a brilliant camera setup that even outclasses flagship models from bigger brands. Even brands such as Samsung cannot offer such high-capacity cameras in their best mobiles under Rs. 50,000.
vivo V23 Pro packs a triple rear camera setup (108MP + 8MP +2MP) and an interesting dual-selfie camera set up in the front (50MP + 8MP). Both cameras can capture 4K images and videos at 30 FPS.
- Battery – Vivo V23 Pro has a long-lasting Li-Po 4,300 mAh capacity battery which is enough for at least a full day of heavy usage. Moderate users may find that the battery lasts for over two days on a single charge.
vivo V23 Pro has a fast-charging option, and you can charge it to more than 60% in just 30 minutes. vivo V23 Pro is also compatible with fast chargers of up to 44W.
- Connectivity – Vivo V23 Pro has a wide range of wireless connectivity options such as Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, and Bluetooth 5.2. The device gets features like GPS GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS, and NavIC for navigation capabilities.
On the other hand, for charging and data transfer, the smartphone has a type-C USB port that also supports OTG. For enhanced network options, Vivo V23 Pro has one dual-nano SIM slot and another Dual SIM/Dual Standby slot with 5G connectivity in both slots.
- Storage – Vivo V23 Pro has an internal storage capacity of 128 GB but no option for expanding the storage. This is because the device already offers 2 nano-SIM slots, which are not hybrid. In any case, 128 GB has become a standard in devices from this segment. The device’s internal memory is sufficient to keep your media and work files safe.
Summary: Vivo V23 Pro is a flagship smartphone from Vivo that aims to cater to customers in the premium segment. This smartphone was launched keeping in mind its competition, and it manages to give bigger brands a run for their money.
Also Read: When you should not trade, stop trading
vivo V23 Pro packs stellar features and top-notch hardware that make it the right choice for heavy mobile users. Thanks to its quality performance, Vivo V23 Pro is often considered the best mobile under Rs. 50,000 in India. Read on if you want to know why Vivo V23 Pro is such a coveted device.
Use the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card to shop for your favorite Vivo V23 Pro smartphone. You can also get the best mobile under Rs. 50,000 in India on No Cost EMI at the Bajaj Mall.
The practical way of purchasing Vivo V23 Pro in India
Bajaj Mall is the ultimate shopping platform for all kinds of online purchases. New and registered EMI Network Card users can buy a Vivo V23 Pro smartphone hassle-free on No Cost EMIs. The EMI Network Card is a unique digital card that offers a pre-approved loan limit of up to Rs. 4 lakh and enables you to purchase your preferred product without the compulsion of clearing the total product price at once.