IUI treatment for an infertile couple
IUI treatment for infertile couples is nothing less than a boon. Many couples out there have complications getting pregnant on their own. This is the reason couples look for the top-rated Test Tube Baby Centre in Punjab to plan for their pregnancy journey. Although apart from IVF, i.e., the most talked about treatment the couple can undergo is IUI to improve the chances of conception.
IUI is a simple yet effective treatment
The patient’s overall condition is checked at the top-rated IUI Treatment in Punjab. IUI works best for the couples diagnosed with unexplained fertility. With the expertise of the fertility doctor, you will get a proper understanding of everything.
IUI procedure: What happens during the treatment?
When you visit the IUI center, the doctor will give you a thorough understanding of the treatment. During IUI, the male partner or donor sperm will be inserted into the vagina through the catheter. The process is an important step to making the cell mature and makes it fertilized. Young couples who have problems getting pregnant on their own greatly benefit from the treatment.
Couples have problems conceiving before the age of 35 or after that as the chances of conception go down with age. So, make sure that you look for a top-rated and best IVF centre in Punjab where the fertility doctor provides you with all the advanced & improved fertility treatment options.
Am I a suitable candidate for IUI?
You can undergo different cycles of IUI. Your fertility doctor will suggest to you, ‘How many you need to get?’ Although I have mentioned certain situations in which a couple or individual is a suitable candidate to undergo IUI like:
- Individuals or couples diagnosed with unexplained infertility
- Male partner with infertility problem
- Women diagnosed with endometriosis
- Women diagnosed with the cervical-related condition
- Women who have some sort of cell allergy
- Individuals with the problem of sexual dysfunction
What happens during IUI?
The success of the IUI procedure includes several factors before, after, and during. Here, the process of during and after are mentioned to help you make an informed choice.
- It’s essential to determine the exact reason behind infertility. So, the doctor asked to get tests done for both males and females.
- Take the medications as suggested by the doctor and on time.
- The doctor thoroughly checks the egg development and analyzes when you are ovulating.
- During the procedure, the doctor puts a speculum into the vagina and passes it into the catheter through the cervix, which goes into the uterus.
- After the procedure, you must lie down for 15 to 30 minutes. After that, you can get back to your daily regime.
- After the procedure, take the progesterone as prescribed by the surgeon.
- Make sure to get the necessary blood test as suggested by the doctor.
Do you need any help?
If you are having trouble with your pregnancy journey, schedule an initial consultation at Gem Hospital & IVF Centre. The expertise of a doctor will help you make an informed choice.